Saturday, March 15, 2014

Yup, another crafting blog!

Hi. I'm Jenifer (with one 'n', I'm doing my part to conserve the alphabet for the world). 

I'm a crafting addict. Currently, I'm typing this post from bed where I can easily locate four, um five, unfinished projects that are within arms reach. I have a hard time being bored but I'm very easily distracted.  Three of them are cross-stitch projects in variou states of completion and two scarfs that are knitted, one needing to be bound off and the other simply needs to have the tails hidden amongst the finished work.

Also surrounding my bed are several knitting and quilting magazines, a husband, a couple cats and the odds and ends that make up a bedroom.  I've been known to stay up to midnight watching endless youtube crafting tutorials, often times on the same subject so I can learn the most efficient way to make something or finding little tips to tweak my current project.

I will be posting once a week with updates on the latest projects, cool videos that I found on the web that I think all crafters should know about or I might post of a video of my own to show you a new tool or trick that I've discovered. I like to share, except for chocolate. Hands off, the chocolate is mine.

You will probably see some changes to this blog in the next few weeks as I customize it and get my domain up and running. I can't wait to hear about what you all out on the interwebs are making - I love seeing other people's work because making things from hand are future heirlooms, gifts to be loved and adds creativity to the world.

All of the things I show on here will be Made By Jenifer but everything I do can be made by you too! 

11 comments:

  1. Welcome and good luck with the blog :) Can't wait to see your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging! Looking forward to your projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I can't wait to be a part of it and see what everyone makes!

      Delete
  4. Welcome, welcome, welcome! Looking forward to seeing all your craftiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome! Look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I look forward to sharing my adventures with you!

      Delete