Saturday, March 29, 2014

Working for the Crafting

I promised to always post on Saturdays at least and I want to keep that promise!

I have been crafting: working on two projects that I can't post about because they are surprises and won't be delivered until the end of the week. I did take pictures! But since one of them won't arrive until Tuesday and the other hasn't shipped, I can't post!!

Oh yeah, the ladies in question who will be receiving such surprises read this blog!

So SURPRISE!!

I will be posting once the items are unwrapped and squealed over!

(Now me and my exclamation points are going to sleep.)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh...

    I made the mistake of posting part of mine to Instagram without realizing the recipient was following there. So I held the rest back off the interwebs.

    ReplyDelete